£34,043.00Request a Brochure
The Tatton greenhouse is ample in size and offers a variety of layouts and growing options. This freestanding glasshouse is named after Tatton Park, inspired by the history of the estate and the beautifully landscaped gardens.
The Tatton greenhouse has an extended lobby and a wide base, making the entrance to your greenhouse a welcoming reception. The central area will also enable you to utilise the floor space with the ability to add freestanding pots and a seating area.
H 3.15m x W 2.9m x L 5.1m
This glasshouse covers 14.8m²
How to order
To get your project started please give us a call on 01730 826900 or email us at email@example.com. You can also book a Sales Visit with one of our Designers who will visit your home, or come along to our next open morning to see our structures at Torberry farm. Our knowledgeable Sales Designers will ask all the right questions to understand what greenhouse will suit your needs. Click here to view the full process.
Prices quoted in pounds (£) include VAT at 20% and delivery/installation within mainland England and Wales.
These prices are based on our standard size structures, the brick base and accessories (including benches and cold frames) are not included within these prices as they are tailored to your requirements. We offer a full range of accessories and we would be delighted to quote for providing your building works. To discuss accessory options and your building work requirements please contact a member of the team on 01730 826900.
Details & Personalisation
Once you’ve chosen your greenhouse style and colour you also have the opportunity to embellish your greenhouse further.
- Cresting – this runs along the ridge of the greenhouse, you can opt to remove the traditional cresting for a more contemporary look.
- Finials – these are the decorative points that are traditionally situated at each end of the greenhouse roof and at the front of each lobby. You can choose between ball or spike finials, or no finials at all.
- Spandrel – Our spandrels are decorative as well as structural. These cast iron fittings are available in the Alitex A emblem or a rose design.
- Door Furniture – We have three standard door handle choices with the option to upgrade to a further two designs. Your hinge, hook, and plaque will compliment your chosen door handle finish.
- All of our greenhouses are made from aluminium and glass, which is infinitely recyclable. We are often asked why you should choose an aluminium greenhouse. As one of the planet’s most inexhaustible resources, aluminium is a sustainable, lightweight and high-strength material. It is extremely resistant to rust and corrosion, therefore the perfect choice for creating beautiful glasshouses that will stand the test of time.
- Your greenhouse frame will be powder coated, low maintenance and durable, meaning your structure requires very little effort to keep it in such good condition when compared with other materials.
Our greenhouses are made from aluminium, which is infinitely recyclable. The finishing touches – spandrels, finials and cresting are all cast aluminium – the way the Victorians made them. Every greenhouse is fitted with 4mm toughened safety glass.
Paint & Finish
Our structures are powder coated in our factory and then baked in our ovens to create a tough, durable, semi-gloss finish. We offer bespoke colours and finishes, including a marine finish to protect against the elements of the coast.
Our vents are placed on opposing sides of the greenhouse to create a chimney effect. The manual opening side vents open from below the gutter line. The air is then drawn through the automated roof vents to create adequate ventilation for your plants.
Choose Your Paint
The National Trust standard colour palette
Our colour selection is vast, ranging from classic shades of white to muted greens and greys, and more diverse bold colours including blues and black. Please view our colour range below, all colours come in a satin finish, except for Bronze Manganese which comes in Matt as standard. If you would like a bespoke colour or finish, all we need is the RAL code, these are available at an extra cost.
Please select your paints below you wish to sample
Featured Case Study
Tropical Tatton Greenhouse
National Trust case study
Our client chose Alitex because she felt we were the best, not only in terms of aesthetic but in the quality of the materials, the build and in our attention to detail, culminating in the perfect growing environment.
My greenhouse is the heart of my garden, and I can’t imagine my property without it now.
Ms Mansfield, Greenhouse Owner
Tropical Tatton Greenhouse Gallery
Tatton Greenhouse in a customer’s garden
A Customer’s National Trust Tatton Greenhouse
Greenhouse interiors – benching filled with tropical plants
Inside the Tropical Tatton Greenhouse
Tatton Greenhouse with Customer’s Dog
Accessories for The TattonExplore all accessories
Rain Water Diverter£140*
Cast Iron Floor Grids£590 per grid | £810 per grid*
Fell External Shadesfrom £1,735 (up to a maximum length of 5m per shade)*
Greenhouse Benching£800 per linear metre*
Gifford Light£275 per light*
Specialist Benching2 Tiered £1570 | 3 Tiered £2060 per linear metre*
Strawberry Board Shelvingfrom £445 per metre*
Water Reservoir and Pump£1,025*
Cold Framesfrom £1,115 per linear metre*