Explore the beautiful grounds at Park House Hotel through a guided tour with Head Gardener, learning all about their autumn plant care programme. Gain inspiration from the beautiful Alitex Greenhouse, and learn how to propagate by division from the flora and fauna, taking these home to then nurture in your own garden.
Enjoy a talk by the Head of Spas’ as she takes you through her expert night-time skincare ritual, and while away the afternoon soaking up the Sussex countryside with a delicious homemade Afternoon Tea in The Barn.
Schedule for the day:
– Nourish your curiosity with a tour of the beautiful Park House gardens, learning about their autumn programme of plant care
– Nourish your plants in Park House’s Alitex glasshouse, and enjoy propagating various plant specimens, to take home to your own garden
– Nourish your skin and learn about a nighttime skin ritual with the Head of Spas’, Louise Moy, with Voya products
– Nourish your soul with a fresh, homemade Afternoon Tea in The Barn, overlooking the Sussex countryside
– At your leisure continue exploring the grounds or upgrade your experience and enjoy a round of golf.
We hope you can join us.