Aluminium glass structures all the beauty of wood – without the drawbacks.
The sheer strength and durability of aluminium makes it the sensible alternative in any area where maintenance would be an issue.
- It is light and easy to handle compared to timber or steel alternatives
- Minimum maintenance is required – essential in hard to reach locations
- Finer frames and glazing bars allow for more light
- They are fully thermally broken and powder coated in any colour of your choice
- You can incorporate either manual or electric opening roof vents if necessary, with the option of fitted rain sensors for sudden downpours!
Aluminium is perfect for greenhouse, conservatory, orangeries and atrium roof construction as it allows for the minimum solid structure to be used, giving you narrow elegant structural bars and the maximum glazed area to optimise light all year round. It is no coincidence that timber conservatory roofs are frequently capped in aluminium to provide some additional durability.
Perhaps even more important, for today’s busy lifestyles it requires virtually no maintenance.
To add to its finish and longevity our aluminium glass structures are polyester powder coated. The polyester is applied as a powder then heated to its melting point. It then flows to form a smooth film which dries to a firm durable finish which is highly resistant to scratching, cracking, peeling, UV rays and rust. This application also provides a superior consistency and a uniform finish.
All this gives you a cast iron guarantee.