21 June 2017 By Tash Ellens
THE PIG, Brockenhurst is a favourite of ours, a gorgeous country house with a beautiful kitchen garden, providing a relaxing and inspiring getaway. Hidden within the grounds and garden you will find an Alitex greenhouse filled with ample amounts of vegetables and herbs used for their fresh 'from garden to plate' menu. Coming up at THE PIGs are a series of Smoked & Uncut festivals giving you the perfect opportunity to enjoy a summer's weekend in the country.
Your chance to win
The festivals are filled with hero headliners, home-made street food, an action-packed kids tent and flavoursome family-style lunches. We are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to this year's Smoked & Uncut festival at THE PIG, Brockenhurst on Sunday 9th July. To enter, please see T's&C's below.
The Main Event
To keep you entertained at this year's festival, bands have united from all over the UK to bring you a stellar line up of musical talent with an eclectic mix of rock, indie, acoustic and pop. On Sunday 9th July, two stages will play host to this summer's line up: Flyte and Toothless, Leo Stannard, Richard Morris and Wild Front. There will also be an acoustic stage, the George Smith Hideaway Lounge, featuring Lucas and King, Rothwell and Hannah Brown. For more details and other date please see www.smokedanduncut.com.
Allow the summer vibes to carry you away, enjoy a pint of local ale or cider, a glass or two of rosé or even a cocktail from this year's festival sponsors Chase Distillery. Feast on wood-fired flat breads, colourful salads, smokey BBQ's and old school ice-creams.
This is not a festival to be missed, you can still buy the tickets at www.smokedanduncut.com or you could win tickets for the 9th July at THE PIG, Brockenhurst by entering our competition on Facebook and Twitter.
If you can't make the 8th or 9th of July for Smoked & Uncut at THE PIG, Brockenhurst; check out their website for other locations and dates including Limewood on the 22nd and 23rd July, THE PIG-near Bath in August or a trip to the west country in September with THE PIG-at Combe, Devon.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run on our Facebook Page @Alitex and Twitter @Alitex from Thursday 22nd June 2017 until the winner is announced at 12noon on Monday 26th June.
- To enter the competition on Facebook, entrants must like our Facebook Page Alitex, the Smoked & Uncut Festival page and share our post.
- To enter the competition on Twitter, entrants must follow us @alitex and @smokedanduncut and like the original tweet.
- One entry per person.
- The prize is a pair of tickets to the Smoked & Uncut Festival at THE PIG, Brockenhurst on Sunday 9th July. There are two pairs available to win, one set on Facebook and one set on Twitter.
- Tickets are entry only.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Two names will be added to the guest list before the event, two winners (one from Facebook and one from Twitter) will be selected at random on Monday 26th June and contact by Alitex. We must have the winner's details within 48 hours of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and live in the UK.
- No cash alternative and subject to availability.
- Any queries, please email email@example.com