16 March 2018 By Tash Ellens
We'd like to invite you, wherever you are in the country, to visit an Alitex this Spring. When considering buying a greenhouse, investing in the project and choosing the right structure are the most important factors. This is why we encourage you to get up close with our greenhouses, step inside and get a real sense for the structure. You may think all greenhouses appear similar, but the more you look, the more you'll realise that Alitex greenhouses could hardly be more distinctive.
Our top locations to visit during the season of Spring, also home to Alitex structures
- Cambo Estate and Gardens have activities from March with Nordic Walking, taking in the fabulous spring scenery, through to their Family Festival in May, a celebration of craft beer, food, games, music and crafts.
- Logan Botanic Gardens are full of life at Spring time, covered in a carpet of daffodils and colonies of crocus, and open daily from 1 March
- Aberglasney is one of Wales' finest gardens, covering 10 acres of land. During Spring the gardens are vibrant, beds are filled with daffodils, bluebells, camassia and tulips throughout the season. Towards the end of March the Head Gardener runs workshops for Seed Sowing Indoors, teaching participants how to sow seeds in the most effective manor, how to maintain them and move them forward into pots.
- East Ruston Gardens are filled with unusual plants, wildflower areas and ponds. There are many areas of the garden to explore the Rose Garden, Woodland Garden, Vegetable & Cutting Garden, Tea Garden and the Glasshouse Garden. At the end of March, Alan Gray begins his offering for guided tours followed by lunch. See more details about the tours here.
Bridge End Gardens are bursting with greenery, the hedge maze is surrounded by native and ornamental trees, the Dutch garden is designed with geometric swirls and a closely clipped yew forming a sunken parterre and the glasshouses are surrounded by herbaceous borders.
- THE PIG in the Forest is the perfect inspiration for your vegetable and kitchen gardens. The hotel is nestled in the heart of the New Forest, simply stroll down the brick path and discover the natural beauty and wildlife.
- Torberry Farm, our Show Site, filled with a number of greenhouses, plants and surrounded by blossoming borders.
- National Trust Stourhead is a world famous landscape garden, offering the perfect opportunity to explore it this Spring with guided estate walks and Easter activities the whole family can enjoy.
- Gyllyngdune Gardens are located in sunny Falmouth, they are extremely well known for being an exquisite vista during Spring. Take a stroll through the rose garden, bringing yourself right to the seafront and take in the wonderful views of Pendennis Castle and Gyllyngvase Beach.
If you are across seas, yet would still like to see an Alitex greenhouse up close, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will endeavour in finding a solution for you, whether it be locating your nearest public structure or a local private client - call us on 01730 826900 or email email@example.com.